- Aimed Shot damage +10%.I am a little concerned. The issue I have is that these numbers look extremely round. That means lots of changes ahead -- probably as hotfix nerfs since they wouldn't hotfix buff other specs/classes. Steady Shot is just a straight-up win. Chimera as well. But Aimed Shot is still a bit of a puzzler; It isn't clear if just +10% damage turns it into a win or not -- over say Arcane Shots.
- Chimera Shot damage +50%.
- Steady Shot damage +20%.
Of course nothing for BM. No spill-over buffing of Arcane Shot, Cobra Shot or the signature KC/BW. But Survival is also getting some extra love for [mostly!] single target:
- Black Arrow damage +15%.So where do I get off calling the "Decline of BM"? Sure perhaps there's some hyperbole there. But consider: if MM and SV are looking to be made on equal footing as BM for single target damage then BM will be behind overall -- as it lags on AoE fights. I'd suggest that perhaps BM could get a Beast Cleave buff as BM AoE is anemic. BM is an important role for 10man guilds as we can bring most every buff and debuff.
- Explosive Shot damage +15%.
And it's also mentioned by GC that Power Shot is wonked in PvP. I'm thinking the following may be in regards to stuff like what Braindeadly shows on YouTube.
- Hearing lots of concerns about Power Shot in PvP, so we may need a PvP-specific tweak there.