- Hunter 2 Pieces - Your Steady Shot and Cobra Shot have a 10% chance to trigger a Flaming Arrow, dealing TBD% instant weapon damage as Fire.
- Hunter 4 Pieces - You have a 10% chance from your autoshots to make your next shot cost no focus.
- Flaming Arrow. Why the continued rifle hate Blizz? Why not call it a Flaming Shot? IMHO, it should look like some sort of tracer round for guns.
- The four piece bonus certainly looks to benefit Marksman for two reasons.
- Steady shots => 15% haste. This is the common MM rotation. Steady shots are not part of any other tree's rotation. 15% more auto shots == 15% more shots available for no focus.
- MM is gated by focus more than BM and much more SV. SV's big shots are gated by cooldowns. MM can always pull out a "manual cast" aimed shot. That shot is almost always worth doing if it makes sense from a focus stand-point. Would you rather get a free Kill Command as SV or get a free Aimed Shot as MM?