JSHB is not maintained and hasn't been for a year. The developer or series of previous developers are no longer playing.
Here's how to fix it.
- Backup your Interface folder so you don't get crazed if this doesn't work. ;-)
- Stop wow.
- Download the latest Release edition of Ace3.
- Unzip it.
- Open up your Interface/JSHB/lib
- Delete the libraries in there.
- Copy the new Ace3 libraries into Interface/JSHB/lib
- Edit the Interface/JSHB/JSHB.toc file and set "## Interface:" to 60200.
- Start wow and make sure the addon is enabled.
- Enjoy your borrowed time.
I'm looking to get a permanent replacement to JSHB. NeedToKnow, which was updated for 6.0.2 has an experimental option to show focus. It's not where it needs to be for real use yet though.