Curious Observation #1: Are there mana drain and disarm effects with Chimera if those venoms are gone now?
Curious Observation #2: Kill Shot no focus cost, but nerfed and CD extended. Hmm.
Curious Observation #3: Multi-shot. Kinda expected but a little disappointing in the "how is that supposed to work??" area.
Abstracted from MMO-Champion:
- Viper Venom and Scorpid Venom seems to be gone.
- Widow Venom no longer mentions "Only one Venom per Hunter can be active on any one target.", I guess the 2 previous venoms are indeed gone.
- Focus Fire now has a 15 sec cooldown. Down from 30 sec.
- Improved Kill Command now Increases the critical strike chance of your Kill Command by 5/10% instead of reducing its cooldown.
- Kill Shot now deals 150% weapon damage (down from 200%) and scales with 30% of your Attack Power (down from 40%). Base damage reduced by 50%. Cooldown increased from 6 sec to 10 sec. Focus cost removed.
- Multi-Shot - Fires several missiles, hitting your current target and all enemies within
yards of that target for x% of weapon damage. / 40 Focus, 5-35 yd range, Instant
- Aimed Shot no longer deals 300% of weapon damage, now deals [ 40% of RAP + 681 ] damage. Cast time increased from 2 sec to 3 sec.
- Arcane Shot base damage reduced by 60%, now scales from 19% of Attack Power, up from 17%.
- Chimera Shot no longer deals 190% weapon damage, now deals [ 24% of RAP + 401 ].